Queenz

Official post yourself thread

Well it's only the room lol, there's not many rules about it besides it having to be spotless before leaving on the weekends.

I joined the US Air Force in 2003. In basic training we had to make our beds PERFECTLY every day before we went out for training. Our lockers had to be in pristine condition as well. I had to use a pair of tweezers to make sure the edges of my folded shirts lined up perfectly.

LOL

They're a bit stricter with the air force. In the Israeli air force, you need 7 years of training. If you show up late by even 10 minutes to ANYTHING, they can kick you out and you lose all the training time. Even if you were 6 years in. Plus, I'm not really in the army yet, it's just a half-assed volunteer program. Next year though, I'll be in for real. 3 years lol.

Well "armor corps" sounds like fun, so try to enjoy it lol. It takes some guts to put yourself out there as a tool of war... especially in a time of high tension. Take notes, life lessons will be flying at you left and right.

Done with the army for now. 1 year until I am fully enlisted! :D

CIMG1726.jpg

Your finger should not be on the trigger or inside of the trigger guard unless you have the barrel of that rifle aimed at something you want to kill.

There are almost NEVER any exceptions to that rule.

How haven't they taught you that?

Your finger should not be on the trigger or inside of the trigger guard unless you have the barrel of that rifle aimed at something you want to kill.

There are almost NEVER any exceptions to that rule.

How haven't they taught you that?

Exactly! that's first day weapons training stuff!