• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the wife:

22159_1331220917526_1141084678_995127_7200576_n.jpg

jesus, did she used to work for Shinra EPC? :lol:

I've always disliked and avoided this kind of thread because like reading a book you get an idea of what people look like through their posts, and regardless of whether they are more or less "attractive" or whatever than you imagined it's always a little disappointing to have the illusion shattered.

although this is not the first forum i've stuck with for a while, it seems like i've been here long enough that i actually want to know what people look like and it seems only fair to post my own pic, so when i get around to taking one i'll post it.

www.niksoftware.com

They make a set of filters for Nikon CaptureNX2, and one of the filters that is included is a dynamic skin softening tool. In other words to smoothes the skin out of imperfections etc.

I also thought the photo looked heavily over-processed, as you can see loss of detail over the eyebrows due to averaging... pretty much the whole eyes/forehead area has very obvious processing that detracts from what originally is a great photo

I think you should either change the settings/area of the filter, or use a different filter altogether.

anyway... here's a face pic

16939272679512558662882.jpg

and a lol pic (with gf, in underwater tunnel with sharks)

62921423577875586628825.jpg

you know steve if any of those sharks got loose, @ least you'd be able to defend yourself with that beak of yours :bah::lol:

Lol, yes very good.. and you could either scare them away with your big eyes or eat them with your big mouth (according to like all your photos) :lol:

e.g. this is sdy284 (Scott)

n52500050304441269355.jpg