Queenz

Official post yourself thread

well it looks like a bad airbrush job IMO. Your gf's face is much brighter than yours and it looks like the filter tried softening her hair to the left of where she parts it.

well it looks like a bad airbrush job IMO. Your gf's face is much brighter than yours and it looks like the filter tried softening her hair to the left of where she parts it.

My wife's face is lighter, not brighter, and it's because I have a tan ... or darker skin.

The softening that you seen by her hair is not added, it from a lens flare ghosting effect because of the sunlight and how it came through the lens.

Let's see who else can try to rip apart my photos ...

My wife's face is lighter, not brighter, and it's because I have a tan ... or darker skin.

The softening that you seen by her hair is not added, it from a lens flare ghosting effect because of the sunlight and how it came through the lens.

Let's see who else can try to rip apart my photos ...

i'm not ripping apart you or your wife, the photo just doesn't look natural at all :-/

i'm not ripping apart you or your wife, the photo just doesn't look natural at all :-/

I did too wonder what the heck was going on in that photo. Nothing wrong with the picture itself, but the softening tool has done a very poor job in my opinion. Compare original next to it on the same page perhaps? I should expect they look fairly different.

A new one, just for you queenz! Not nearly as much as last time though.

Edit: Retouched one.

lol2a.jpg

Edited by l33t p1mp

:lol: I was just kidding.

If those are Euros than damn

Yeah, family reunion and I got a late bar mitzvah gift. :D

dsc01501.jpg

Here I am today doing some strongman training. Stone is 220 pounds and platform is 4 feet high.Being 6'5" I make this look easy.