Sign in to follow this  
Puck

[WTS] Two 4870X2's

Selling off my quadfire 4870X2s to make room(and cash) for an eyefinity setup. Both cards are currently installed and running in CrossfireX my main rig.

1. VisionTek 4870X2: Purchased used from another forum, works great, low use. Will come in the original box, all CDs( Prince of Persia, RubyROM, Guild Wars Trilogy, Catalyst Disk), component output cable, and the DVI-VGA connector. $250 shipped to the lower 48. <- SOLD!!!!

2. Sapphire 4870X2: Got this new on release morning from newegg before they sold out - first retail batch of 4870X2s ever! :lol:. Also comes in the original box, 3dMark Vantage Advanced, molex->PCIE connector, crossfire ribbon, etc. Paid the early buyer fee so taking a huge loss on this, but such is the price of staying up to date...$250 shipped for this one as well.

Checked ebay and other forums and they are still going for 275-300, so I think $250 shipped is more then fair.

Both have never had the voltage changed, and had only very minor overclocking through CCC. There was no point in overclocking 4870X2s when you are only running 1920X1200 - it was already way overkill :lol:.

Edited by Puck

Bump for awesome cards at prices that should have them gone in no time!! I wish I could swap my Diamond for your Visiontek, just for the warranty :lol:

Bump for awesome cards at prices that should have them gone in no time!! I wish I could swap my Diamond for your Visiontek, just for the warranty :lol:

Thanks :) They are beastly cards - I am downgrading performance wise, but I want eyefinity :lol:.

No rush to sell em, so I'll let them sit here for a bit @250 shipped to give OCC first dibs, then throw them on ebay for like 275+ shipping :lol:.

Bump for 2GB Sapphire 4870X2 :)

Sign in to follow this