OCC Market Place split poll

Andrewr05

OCC Market Place -sub forums-  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Create subforums for OCC Market Place (i.e. Deals, For Sale/Trade, Wanted, Free Stuff

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

with new forums coming hopefully soon, i'd look for this update to me made then :) (if it's made)

after further consideration and given time to accept and assimilate the conceptual framework, i have decided i like the idea and am now willing to vote in the affirmative...

admin kindly change my vote to "yes"...

after further consideration and given time to accept and assimilate the conceptual framework, i have decided i like the idea and am now willing to vote in the affirmative...

lol

done

OCC already has a slow marketplace, I do not think it needs subforums.

If the threads were getting pushed to page 2 in a day or less I could understand, but honestly not many new threads are started there.

lol,, these can be tough decisions,, one must be very sure :) jj

I think splitting the fs forum is an excellent idea. more organization never hurts

Edited by feetfats

If the threads were getting pushed to page 2 in a day or less I could understand, but honestly not many new threads are started there.

You raise a good point.

very true, but it's not like he's suggesting an Intel FS section, AMD FS section etc etc

Having separate WTB/FS/DEAL sections will make browsing between those very broad categories much easier IMO

very true, but it's not like he's suggesting an Intel FS section, AMD FS section etc etc

Having separate WTB/FS/DEAL sections will make browsing between those very broad categories much easier IMO

+1 exactly. This isn't about dividing the FS section into a billion little sections but just these three that will make a big improvement and not over complicate things. The way it is now the FS section is a bit of a jumble and it would be nice to sort it a tiny bit. The fact still remains that it isn't a super busy market but it is large enough to justify a few small improvements.

Edited by feetfats

If people would properly prefix their posts, then it is easy to find things. Just search for [WTS], [WTB], [Deal], [WTT].

IMO it isn't busy enough to warrant multiple forums right now. But I defer the decision to the higher ups.