OCC Market Place split poll

Andrewr05

OCC Market Place -sub forums-  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Create subforums for OCC Market Place (i.e. Deals, For Sale/Trade, Wanted, Free Stuff

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

This is not official by any means I just had a thought and I was wondering what you guys think.

I was thinking it might allow people to view things better in the Marketplace section.

Maybe a section for deals, a wanted section, sale/trade section and a freebies section, kinda liek this:

84896874.th.jpg

Also I was thinking of a section for OCC members to give stuff away, essentially the freebie section but only for stuff that OCC members are offering.

Almost like a "pay it forward" type thing where if you take something free you should offer something free as well.

Edited by Andrewr05

The thread titles [DEAL] [FREE] et cetera work good in this way also but I think a combination of the two would work best.

:withstupid: Most of us have been starting threads with such things, so in a way, we've been doing our on self-dividing. In theory, if you wanted to look for just deals, you can do a search for [Deal]. Not the most ideal way, but at least there is a "back up" in case the higher ups don't want subforums.

Imma vote yes on this. most of the other forums I've visited use this type of setup (Deals, Freebs, FS/T/LF subforums) and i like the organized look of it. Though I'm a little conflicted on the separation of WTT/WTS and WTB. I know a few people here have combined WTS/T/B threads, and it adds a simple convienient place for selling stuff wile advertising what you want, yet separately it will make it easier for people to find your WTB or WTS threads... yet depend on people to actively look at what people want to buy by browsing the separate subforum..

This is not official by any means I just had a thought and I was wondering what you guys think.

I was thinking it might allow people to view things better in the Marketplace section.

Maybe a section for deals, a wanted section, sale/trade section and a freebies section, kinda liek this:

84896874.th.jpg

this really aggravates my aversion to change...

• 1 month later...