Sign in to follow this  
Andrewr05

Firefly replica keychain

Firefly replica keychain

I preordered one in January but I had forgotten that I even ordered it, I was excited all over again until I was looking through some stuff and saw that I had already ordered one.

I ordered another last night just for kicks...

:D

Edited by Andrewr05

THAT'S what this show was called, I saw Serenity and it really liked it and was wondering what the show I had to get was. Thanks....maybe I'll order one of those too if the show proves worthy.

THAT'S what this show was called, I saw Serenity and it really liked it and was wondering what the show I had to get was. Thanks....maybe I'll order one of those too if the show proves worthy.

nah dude, this is Firefly, it's the other way around, you have to prove worthy of the show :P

nah dude, this is Firefly, it's the other way around, you have to prove worthy of the show :P

haha we'll see if I've got what it takes :P

That being said... That reminds me that the title should actually be "Serenity replica keychain" as firefly is the class of ship and Serenity is the name.

meh...

-_-

Edited by Andrewr05

Well technically, they're both right

technically...but this just aint no ordinary firefly (I think??) ;) that's like saying an x-wing is a tie fighter oughta both just be sold as fighter keychains, sure their both fighter class ships but they are entirely unique in their own right :D

Your analogy makes no sense.

The Serenity is a Firefly class ship, so calling this either a Serenity or a Firefly keychain makes sense as you are then referring to either the ship's proper name or its class. An X-Wing and TIE Fighter are two distinct class of starfighters, so those names cannot be used interchangeably.