• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They came!

4379512719_47f0f80e02_o.jpg

GTX360

4379512761_5041d7c0b0_o.jpg

-following the advice of ccokeman I'm now looking for some high CFM fans for this bad boy.

New pump-MCP655-speed controller version (bye bye D4)

4379512773_930c272719_o.jpg

4380268242_2ed32da993_o.jpg

After getting fans and coolant I will begin leak-testing.

Yeah I love it!

Idk the mx3200 was just starting to annoy me. Since I spend so much time on the computer I feel I could notice tiny differences in timing then I would keep noticing it and it would start to annoy me lol.

Also I love how customizable the G15 and G500 are and glad I picked' em!

Yeah I love it!

Idk the mx3200 was just starting to annoy me. Since I spend so much time on the computer I feel I could notice tiny differences in timing then I would keep noticing it and it would start to annoy me lol.

Also I love how customizable the G15 and G500 are and glad I picked' em!

was the wireless bad while gaming? i hate cables and ive been thinking about getting that exact mouse/keyboard combo

was the wireless bad while gaming? i hate cables and ive been thinking about getting that exact mouse/keyboard combo

yeah I really hate cables as well but sometimes with my mx3200 the connection wouldn't work until i hit windows so in bios it was useless. also I just like the reliability of wired. Sometimes I could notice the typing being slow but in gaming I think the mouse was fine.

yeah I really hate cables as well but sometimes with my mx3200 the connection wouldn't work until i hit windows so in bios it was useless. also I just like the reliability of wired. Sometimes I could notice the typing being slow but in gaming I think the mouse was fine.

willing to sell the wireless bundle? PM me if you are

Picked up some Ultra Kaze 3000 rpm fans (sold out of 2000s and MicroCenter so I'm probably going to get a fan controller). But you have to love the Newegg price match w/o shipping costs!

4383709320_495f6bc5db_o.jpg

4382950509_030dc9ce90_o.jpg

4382950563_03f8fc23cb_o.jpg

4383709504_83407b8d7f_o.jpg

Just waiting on my coolant!

The 125x25 versions of those are not bad but I'm sure that variant of fan is going to make some noise.... Can anyone hear quiet Riot coming on in the background?

Ripsaw, get a scale and let use know what the difference in case weight is when the fans are off then on. May have a slight Down-force to it now. :P