• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought blue Rocker switches and a LianLi 3.5" bay cover from coolerguys

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556040033.html

http://www.coolerguys.com/bayconkit1.html

And custom fit it to my CM 3.5 to 5.25 converter that came with my case to put on the rocker switches for my cold cathodes

4364749570_57ac13775b.jpg

It originally did not fit so I had to bend around the extensions on the back but now it fits tightly..

4364008003_e17219d1ca.jpg

And this is to prove to that my desk does get messy :lol:

4364749968_8217207fe8.jpg

4364750092_04d1488d8c.jpg

so what did you end up deciding to use the laing d4 or the swiftech 655?

on this rig i have a similar setup but with a larger resevoir. a BIP360 & 655

i love the tri monitor setup, but i have a ques.

does it bother you to have the startmenu and alignment all the way on the left screen instead of directly in front of you?

How did you end up hooking up the rocker switches to the cathodes? I'm curious because I want to do that when I buy some cathodes before long.

Nice choice on the mouse and keyboard, especially the mouse. I'm still tempted by the G500 so if you have praise for it, it'll keep pushing me towards it.

Thanks guys.

Cirro-I dont mind the task bar spanning all 3 displays as I always have 3 screens up and am constantly going back and forth anyways. Also in the CCC I can set the taskbar to just the center if I wanted, so I'll play around and see what I like best. Also I think I'm gonna use the MCP-655 and sell the D4.

BP- yeah this mouse is awesome. I've been using it for 1 day and It's great. I put most of the heavy weights in it and its sturdy and solid. There are a bunch of good reviews for it that I checked out before purchasing ;)

ahh... you rich bastard! XD

Haha there are much more expensive rigs on this forum than mine my friend. I just found some sick deals and finally decided to pull the trigger.

And it doesn't take a rich person to spend money (usually a dumb one :lol: )