Sign in to follow this  
d3bruts1d

Are you watching the 2010 Winter Olympic Games?

Are you watching the 2010 Winter Olympic Games?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. I am...

• Yes, a lot.
    • Yes, a little.
    • No, and no plans to watch.
    • No, but I plan to watch some of it.
    • No, but I do watch/listen/read the recaps on TV/radio/internet.
    • I only watched the opening ceremony.
    • Wait, what? The games have started?

No...too many other things to do at the moment. I watched a heat of the speed skating trials, but that's about it.

you ARE on a computer forum ya know :P

Yeah, but our member composition is 99% men! Shouldn't that cancel out some of the geekiness? :lol:

No, and no plans to watch. Only part I see is what is on the news right before I change the channel when they start showing that crap...

I don't give a crap about any Olympics. Well except Shawn Johnson...she is so .ing hot.

I don't give a crap about any Olympics. Well except Shawn Johnson...she is so .ing hot.

First off, she's a gymnast...that's Summer Olympics. Secondly, she was 16 at the Beijing Olympics.

No, and no plans to watch.

Does, Wait, what? The games have started? mean that I'm going to watch it now that I know they're on because if not, that's what I should have voted for.

Edited by danieljury3

I watch it a little if I walk passed my parents and a good sport (or hot athletic women lol) are on

I plan on watching it every single day I can. I always do with the Olympics, Summer or Winter. Some of the events I don't care too much for but the majority I love watching. Just wish I wasn't on an hour tape delay.. which makes no sense seeing as how I'm an hour ahead of Vancouver time. Stupid local NBC..

no and no plans to watch it.

australians suck at winter olympics, i dont know why they bother broadcasting it here. the only reason we have a medal in these games is because the guy who won it was born and raised canadian and then moved here a few years ago :P