New AMD CPU's (APU) in 2011.

I think it is going to depend on when they actually become available and what sort of performance we can expect from them.

At the moment Intel is expected to launch Sandy Bridge (32nm, CPU and GPU on the same die) in decent volumes in Q1 of 2011, so if AMD can push this out in the first half of 2011 it may give Intel something to think about.

As for the significance of built in DX11 capability, it really depends more on the performance of the GPU core itself.

I wouldn't expect it to be able to handle games particularly well (anyone who wants to game will still want a dedicated card I would think).

DX11 may give it an advantage for any Direct Compute (GPGPU) functions, as they should be more efficient.

I still think that CPU performance is going to be the important thing to consider with these chips, so it'll be interesting to see if AMD can be competitive there as well. I think Intel will likely still be ahead with that, but it would be nice to be surprised. :)

As is always the case, until we see some products in action, it's hard to say what it will really mean.