Sign in to follow this  
tkrow21

Assassin's Creed III

Like the comments said, I'd much rather prefer that AC3 take place further in the future in a different country. AC1 took place in the Middle East, AC2 took place in Italy. Now let's see AC3 in a different time and place.

Hope there is a co-op with that multiplayer. That's why I'm getting the new Splinter Cell, co-op stealth game :D. If only I had a PSP and some PSP users to play MGS: Peace Walker 2-4 player co-op :(

Assassin's Creed in early Japan with the ability to play from both the Samurai and Ninja perspectives would be kickass!

Assassin's Creed in early Japan with the ability to play from both the Samurai and Ninja perspectives would be kickass!

A Tenchu game in an AC environment :D. Ofc with co-op option :D I think one of them had a multiplayer versus mode, which was silly.

*Ninja slips and falls

Guard: Ninja!

*Guard falls to the ground in a pool of his own blood :D

Hope there is a co-op with that multiplayer.

It would be great, but who would be next to Ezio, and how different would co-op and singleplayer be in such a game?

I figure a vs. mode would make its way into the game, similar to what they did with Splinter Cell.

Co-op could be cool as his wife, girlfriend, or even a young kid. Heck, it doesn't have to be related... just another assassin.

im not sure how a co-op would work with this game. but , if they did it right, it would be amazing.

i loved the first one, im surprised we're seeing substantial details about III so early after II's release... im not complaining though :P

Edited by ShallowBay

It would be great, but who would be next to Ezio, and how different would co-op and singleplayer be in such a game?

Da Vinci? :D

it's expected to launch during Ubisoft's second half of its fiscal 2011 year, which begins on April 2010.

Fail post?