Sign in to follow this  
dling

[WTS] EVGA X58 SLI LE with a 920 (DO) processor and 6 gig of G Skill r

I will be selling a EVGA X58 SLI LE with a 920 (DO) processor and 6 gig of G Skill ram.

Here is a link to the ram type .http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231225

Im getting the M/B from evga rma tomorrow. What I plan on doing is putting it together outside of my

case and take a picture of the set-up I will that photo of cpu, in M/B with ram, then I will take photo

of it running with E-leet showing the processor as a DO . It will have a stock fan. Im asking 300.00 plus

shipping I have a pay-pal acct. If interested either pm me of just respond to this post.

Thanks

I will be selling a EVGA X58 SLI LE with a 920 (DO) processor and 6 gig of G Skill ram.

Here is a link to the ram type .http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231225

Im getting the M/B from evga rma tomorrow. What I plan on doing is putting it together outside of my

case and take a picture of the set-up I will that photo of cpu, in M/B with ram, then I will take photo

of it running with E-leet showing the processor as a DO . It will have a stock fan. Im asking 300.00 plus

shipping I have a pay-pal acct. If interested either pm me of just respond to this post.

Thanks

would you sell just the DO? Why are you selling this stuff anyway? Did you damage the board trying to overclock or something?

would you sell just the DO? Why are you selling this stuff anyway? Did you damage the board trying to overclock or something?

I will not just sell the cpu, and no the stuff is not damaged. The motherboard is an rma replacement.I will be here today via ups. The cpu was purchased

when I thought I killed mine, found out it was the M/B, and the ram I have because I upgraded to the Corsair in my sig.

Edited by dling

I fell this is sold to someone here. Thanks to all who posted.

Sign in to follow this