Sign in to follow this  
Krieg1337

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat

Well it came out I think today or yesterday. Anyone going to get it? And does anyone know any details about it? I really liked Clear Sky and Shadow Of Cherynobyl :)

http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Media-587-S-T-A...2153&sr=8-1

Edited by Krieg1337

I'll definitely get it, I love this series. My friend played the leaked russian version and said it had alot of new stuff

I was going to post this a few days ago, but I forgot lol.

Anyways, Gamespy review and IGN review of the game. Both give it fairly high scores though the Gamespy one says it isn't anything special from the first game but it has the modification system from Clear Sky. Soon as I finish the first game, I think I'll buy Pripyat lol.

i played the russian version that came out last year (with google translated subs!) and finished it in a few days. i am a big STALKER fan, and i enjoyed every minute of it. i'd rank it above CS, but the original is still easily my favourite.

i think my english copy is arriving tomorrow, but i have way too much to play at the moment so i think i'll have to shelf it for a month or so before i replay.

I have the US version.

Fun game to play, love the stalker series. Very resource intensive, I find that I get pauses and frame rate drops at different times during game play on my hardware. Maybe it's time to build a new PC..

That may be the loading, I know in CS it shows a little floppy disk next to your health I think and when it flashes it means its loading, so it may not be your PC!

Did they fix the quests? I was just playing and a quest messed up in CS(Its a side quest so its not that important). Or is it buggy?

Well it came out I think today or yesterday. Anyone going to get it? And does anyone know any details about it? I really liked Clear Sky and Shadow Of Cherynobyl :)

http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Media-587-S-T-A...2153&sr=8-1

i'll get it after awhile...just ordered ME2CE it'll be here tonite and wil keep me occupied for some time no doubt....