Sign in to follow this  
ClayMeow

Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season

Did Jack ever mention having a son prior to this week's episode? I can't remember.

I don't remember ever hearing that.

I thought it may have been brought about due to the whole alternate time thing. I also thought Katey Segal had dumped Locke because he wouldn't stop visiting his father.

You are both correct.

The writers call these things "flash sideways", and although they show us what would have happened if Flight 815 never crashed, it's more that they're showing us what would happen if the island didn't exist at all (or at least everyone left the island when the bomb was detonated). There are SEVERAL changes in the flash sideways. To name a few:

Jack's son - you are correct, he didn't have one.

Locke's Fiance - you are correct, she left him.

Ben's a teacher - he was born on the island and lived there all his life (until the events of previous seasons).

Ethan's an obgyn (or some sort of baby doc) - he would have been on the island at this point.

Boone was unable to bring Shannon back with him - obviously she was on the island with him in Season 1.

Jack's father's casket is missing - obviously it was on Flight 815 when it crashed, as we later see it (though empty).

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point ;)

So the SERIES FINALE is this Sunday!

2 Hours of Recap followed by 2.5 Hour Finale!

+ the cast will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live later that night.

I can't wait!

Anywho, the reason I'm posting is because I came across a link that may interest some of you. I haven't had a chance to watch them yet though...

LOST: The 14 Casting Tapes That Started It All

I'm so excited for this. I can't wait to watch this. These last few episodes have been intense.

But I have to miss Breaking Bad :(

Blah!

Everything is going to be so spoiler filled for the months (maybe even years!) to follow.

:(

I need to finish season 5 and then finish season 6...

:/

Blah!

Everything is going to be so spoiler filled for the months (maybe even years!) to follow.

:(

I need to finish season 5 and then finish season 6...

:/

Do you not watch any other ABC Primetime shows? I'd think throughout this season there would have been so many commercials giving stuff away that you'd have no idea about. lol

Do you not watch any other ABC Primetime shows? I'd think throughout this season there would have been so many commercials giving stuff away that you'd have no idea about. lol

Really nothing interests me on TV anymore.

Lost is awesome I just need to catch up.

Fringe, V, Flash Forward are all meh to me, nothing really sucks me in anymore.

I only ever turn on the TV for Mythbusters and Top Gear.

I'll throw the TV on every once and awhile and catch a Discovery, TLC, Science, Military, History, Animal Planet et cetera show but nothing I watch continually.

Really nothing interests me on TV anymore.

Lost is awesome I just need to catch up.

Fringe, V, Flash Forward are all meh to me, nothing really sucks me in anymore.

I only ever turn on the TV for Mythbusters and Top Gear.

I'll throw the TV on every once and awhile and catch a Discovery, TLC, Science, Military, History, Animal Planet et cetera show but nothing I watch continually.

Sounds exactly like me, except it's typically QI or something :P