Sign in to follow this  
ClayMeow

Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season

lost-season-6-poster.jpg

It's that time of year again...another season of LOST! Sadly, this is the final season, but I'm sure it'll be a blast.

This thread is for discussing the final season of Lost.

REMEMBER TO USE SPOILER TAGS WHENEVER DISCUSSING ANYTHING SPECIFIC FROM THE SHOW.

Here's how you use spoiler tags:

[spoiler]Whatever you want to say[/spoiler]

Not everyone watches episodes the night they air, and some (like our foreign brethren) are even further behind.

Here is the previous thread for Season 5.

Oh Lawd I am so ready for this. I stayed up till 1 doing homework yesterday so I could watch this no problem tonight.

Oh Lawd I am so ready for this. I stayed up till 1 doing homework yesterday so I could watch this no problem tonight.

I hear ya. Dave sent me a review to edit....I made sure I got it done during the day so I could have no distractions tonight :D

Finally got around to watching it on Saturday. :lol:

I'm kinda sad this is the last season. There hasn't been anything that's grabed me like LOST in a long, long time. :/ That said... great episode.

Finally got around to watching it on Saturday. :lol:

I'm kinda sad this is the last season. There hasn't been anything that's grabed me like LOST in a long, long time. :/ That said... great episode.

Yeah...now what show will we get addicted to?!

I am watching season 1 right this minute.

This show has grabbed me like a barbed fish hook.

I just hope that when the show ends they won't leave us hanging like they always do at the end of every episode.

I am watching season 1 right this minute.

This show has grabbed me like a barbed fish hook.

I just hope that when the show ends they won't leave us hanging like they always do at the end of every episode.

Although I'd love resolution for most things, they have to leave something open. It wouldn't be LOST if they didn't.

Damn right it wouldn't be Lost if I wasn't confused. So, let's get this straight... John Locke was the smoke monster the moment John Locke died? Or, the smoke monster was John Locke, I should say...

Damn right it wouldn't be Lost if I wasn't confused. So, let's get this straight... John Locke was the smoke monster the moment John Locke died? Or, the smoke monster was John Locke, I should say...

That's not Locke. When Locke was killed, Jacob's enemy (of whom we don't have a name, but people refer to him as "Man in Black" due to him wearing black and Jacob wearing white in the flashback) took over Locke's body. The Man in Black was presumably the Smoke Monster all along. As seen from the flashback, he's been searching for a loophole that would allow him to kill Jacob, and he finally found it...getting someone else to do it.

It's obviously still unclear at this point who he really is, not to mention why he becomes the smoke monster. We know Ben, in the past, said the Smoke Monster was the island's security system, but Ben obviously didn't know it was "a person" (Man in Black tells him afterward "sorry you had to see me like that"), nor could Ben control it other than summoning it on occasion, so we still don't know the Smoke Monster/Man in Black's motivation in protecting the island and/or killing the people he did in previous episodes.

Although I'd love resolution for most things, they have to leave something open. It wouldn't be LOST if they didn't.

Ya,, but then I will pull all my hair out and it will be their fault. :unsure:

I just finished season 1 tonight.

This show is Effin amazing. It just may be the best show I have ever seen and there is just so much of it. Season 1 was about 17 hours roughly. Its like one great big movie. I feel lucky because I don't have to wait for new episodes to come out like those of you that have been following it all along.

The acting is great, and the story is intense. I find the special effects a little cheap but they have many hours of show to film so I'm sure they had to make budget cuts somewhere.

I will probably start season 2 tomorrow.

This show is Effin amazing. It just may be the best show I have ever seen and there is just so much of it. Season 1 was about 17 hours roughly. Its like one great big movie. I feel lucky because I don't have to wait for new episodes to come out like those of you that have been following it all along.
Although it's always tough having to wait for the next episode, that's also part of the show's allure. If you have friends that watch LOST, you spend all week discussing possibilities until the next episode :lol:. It's truly a water cooler show.

As for last night's episode:

Yay, Claire's back!

Holy crap stick, I LOVE LOST!

When It is all said and done it will have been the best 121 hour movie I have ever watched from start to finished. Lost, don't carp out on me now. The most kick butt five day straight Lost marathon ever should start after the season (series) finally.