• Rosewell
    • Silverstone
    • Sunbeam
    • ThermalTake
    • Other (Please specify)
    • Other - Prebuilt System
    • Other - Notebook, Netbook

TT Armor

one of the roomiest cases going. i've had it for a while and wouldn't mind trading up, but i'd have to put down some decent money to do so, and since the armor isn't exactly falling apart it's hard to justify.

I'm in the same boat...same case! :thumbs-up:

I modified mine for plenty of fans...3x120mm up front, 120mm up top, and the stock 120 + 92 in the back. Of course, I don't have the original fans in, just a slew of panaflo mediums :)

Primary is CoolerMaster but I have cases from Antec, Cooler Master, NZXT (thanks to the Christmas contest), Raidmax and SilverStone.

Coolermaster HAF 932. Best case I have ever owned.

Totally agree. I've owned it for over a year now and its going to be hard to go to anything else for a new build lol. The CM is my primary, though the In Win case I won will be up for a media centre soon as I get the money for all the parts.

My main is in a Lian Li PC7B; I love it and its not even an expensive case. Ive got secondaries in $50 dollar Antec and Coolermaster cases and while they are nice cases, especially the Antec, it was well worth the bit of extra cash for the Lian Li.