OCC Awards 09, Main Thread

scr4wl

I will when I get around to finishing nominations. Just not bothering while I am still deciding :D
whs.png

Oh and also half of your sig pic is missing...

:P

Oh and also, IF anyone is nominating me please remember to put the "R" in my name (AndrewR05) as I'm a smug bastard and I like to do a search for "Andrewr05" in all the pages of the nominations to see how many votes I have and the missing "R" throws it off.

Of course I could just search for "Andrew" and I would most likely be the only one that shows up... but... uhhhh... yeah... doo knot ferget tha R!

:D

Of course now people that read this are going to purposely misspell it to mock my asshattery...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did...it even says so in your post as well as Silver's

ah i don't look @ edited. ususally i end up having to edit almost all my posts once over, im too used to it being there :D

Of course now people that read this are going to purposely misspell it to mock my asshattery...

If I vote for you, I'm doing that. :P Good thing the nominations go for a bit, gives me time to figure out who to vote for. :lol:

^

nice sig =] sc2 ftw

Thanks, I'm slowly rotating through all my old ones I've made. Though I have to edit them to fit the 500x100 and 40kb size for here lol. All my old ones are much too large so I just have to crop them down to size. I need to find my Mass Effect one next..

Oh and also, IF anyone is nominating me please remember to put the "R" in my name (AndrewR05) as I'm a smug bastard and I like to do a search for "Andrewr05" in all the pages of the nominations to see how many votes I have and the missing "R" throws it off.

I forgot the R :P

it'll be inserted a little later.