OCC Awards 09, Main Thread

scr4wl

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, my original post about gaming was actully an attempt to get the most annoying and bannable awards :P

If you want you can nominate me for being the general douche :) I don't mind.. :D

as for your maybe most annoying staff? :)

Oh, trust me on this one of all things ... there are far more annoying members of staff than I :lol:

Why is everyone posting a "place holder"? What difference does it make where in the thread you post? :huh:

So you can come back to it at a later time and in case something happens and you change your mind :) Get in early and all that. Happens every year as I decide who's worthy of what personally. It's just useful imo :P

So you can come back to it at a later time and in case something happens and you change your mind :) Get in early and all that. Happens every year as I decide who's worthy of what personally. It's just useful imo :P

:withstupid: It also creates a "dot" in the left-hand column image letting me know I've posted in the topic, so I see it easier when I click "view new posts"

If you guys wouldnt mind PLEASE take the time to color the names you choose...this will make it easier to see them...

color tags are simple.... Your Name Here....[/color) then just swith the last ) for a ] bracket and walla colored name...thanks

If you guys wouldnt mind PLEASE take the time to color the names you choose...this will make it easier to see them...

color tags are simple.... Your Name Here....[/color) then just swith the last ) for a ] bracket and walla colored name...thanks

I will when I get around to finishing nominations. Just not bothering while I am still deciding :D