And they called it iPad

sdy284

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and it has a dock

this is considerate of them:

Well it's linked to your iTunes account, so I'm not surprised. Can't you already do that with multiple iPhones/iTouches? There's a limit (something like 3 or 5), but it's possible.

Well it's linked to your iTunes account, so I'm not surprised. Can't you already do that with multiple iPhones/iTouches? There's a limit (something like 3 or 5), but it's possible.

Yeah, the few guys at work that still have iphones just go on eachothers itunes accounts and grab their music and apps. It comes in handy since I just have an ipod and have to convert my music to use it.

I dont know if that thing is worth its money! What I mean is, I have an iphone now and its nice! i can put it in my pocket, play music, games, and surf the web. Thats what the ipad does with out being able to make phone calls. I would of rather see the ipad "lol that just sounds funny! lol" run osx on it with touch over the iphone os! I guess we will have to see some reviews on it and know what it can really do! Ill take a windows7 tablet with touch any day! But thats just me! ;)