Sign in to follow this  
Cobra92fs

Hello all

Hello everyone, a bit about myself.

I have been a fan of this site for quite some time. The hardware reviews found here are outstanding; they have influenced my purchases greatly. I have just completed my second custom built computer, the last being for my wife. With the exception of a HDD and a DiMM that need RMA'd, everything went very well.

As far as overclocking, my knowledge is a bit limited, as I don't have a lot of experience. I am running a decent overclock on my computer due to stability issues at factory speeds. I was unable to get my computer stable without overclocking. I found the solution to this issue on EVGAs forums, which have been helpful in reconciling some of the issues with my MB.

I would be happy to elaborate on my configuration if anyone is interested, and with that, it is a pleasure to be a member of the site, and I look forward to learning as much as possible about OC'ing, and helping others where I can :D

Welcome to OCC, but do elaborate for me how did you get a system stable at overclock speed when it was unstable at stock speed?