Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

How to get the best pictures on a camera?

Real men don't read manuals! I thought everybody knew that? :lol:

Cheers

Paul

That's why when we put things together we always end up with extra parts left over :lol:

Thanks for the tip clay :)

And thanks alot nrg :P

If you're shooting indoors, try lowering the ISO if you can and use slower shutter speeds to compensate. It should remove some of the noise. Otherwise the photos are fine :)

Go here.

I do product photography with a DSLR at work. By no means am I a professional, but everything I know I learned from that page. Just go through the articles one by one. The most important point you should learn is the exposure triangle--how aperture size, shutter speed, and ISO sensitivity all determine how exposed your shot is.

These articles are mostly about using DSLR's, but if you know how they work you'll be able to make that Exilm take some great shots. I borrowed an Exilm for about a month and it's not as easy to change settings on as a DSLR (all those menus to navigate) but there are a lot of settings you can play with.

Also if you have Photoshop, there's sooo much you can do with the Image->Adjustments->Curves setting to make your shots look brighter/more natural if they don't look right, especially once you know how to read the histogram.