Sign in to follow this  
RHKCommander959

sold [WTS-US48 pref.] BFG GTX 260 MAXCORE 55nm

Man, it's been a long time since I've seen you back at DIY-Street. Look at you; a reviewer now! ;) You are moving up in the computer world! Do you still have the DFI CFX-3200 Motherboard? Anyway's, I might be interested in the video card. I'm waiting on my tax return. It should come in the 2nd week of February. If the card is still available by then, I'll take it off your hands.

Edited by Lavell

Man, it's been a long time since I've seen you back at DIY-Street. Look at you; a reviewer now! ;) You are moving up in the computer world! Do you still have the DFI CFX-3200 Motherboard? Anyway's, I might be interested in the video card. I'm waiting on my tax return. It should come in the 2nd week of February. If the card is still available by then, I'll take it off your hands.

Yup and I remember you from there!

Still rocking the 939 rig with the CFX, sold the chip that did 3.4 but still have two 3G opteron 165s :thumbs-up: What have you been up to since dfi/diy -street?

Also, bump for PIX

I still have my 939 rig with the CFX-3200 board. It still runs like a champ. :thumbs-up: I use it as my portable desktop. How I wish DIY-Street was back!

Yup and I remember you from there!

Still rocking the 939 rig with the CFX, sold the chip that did 3.4 but still have two 3G opteron 165s :thumbs-up: What have you been up to since dfi/diy -street?

Also, bump for PIX

Edited by Lavell

Sign in to follow this