What Do You Think?

berto

I finally got a website off the goround after many, many failed attempts (like 5 or so) and i was wondering what the good community here at OCC thinks about in general.

Link:http://s93143087.onlinehome.us

Also i got a HTML question for you guys here. Is there a way to make iframes have a scroll bar? My content in the middle uses iframes and it sometimes runs out of the aloted area, so you have to highlight to scroll in the content box to get whats at the bottom....

Edited by berto

ive always used tables in the past but since for my first layout on that site i decided to use a layout and well they it uses iframes. iFrames has actually been easier for my to maintain as a whole (trying new thigns here), but ill probably switch back to tables in v2.....

I think it looks pretty good! They layout is very easy to follow, and I was impressed by how complete the site was. (working forums, actual downloads in the downloads area, photo galleries, polls, etc.) All you need is a name in some big, colorful, stylized letters at the top and you'll be set. I'm not creative either, so I can't help you there. :(

By the way, I liked the picture galleries...the arcade pics were cool. Crisis Zone is a great game, isn't it? Is the vibrator thingey in the gun busted on that machine? Most of the ones I've seen are.

Cant be sure of the vibrating mechanism on Crisis Zone..i didnt have extra money while on that trip :( . That was a friend in the pic, btw.

Thanks for the comment on the site, i always try to get close to being finsish before i relase a site (kinda the reason why all others have failed big time). I plan on updating the pics atleast once a week for all you people in internet land to see some hillarious stuff that happens with me and my friends....

Is it just me or does it seems that all of the "good names" for sites are taken?

Edited by berto

well its basically just my own personall site what ever media i can conjur up such as pics and videos that ive taken with friends at at school and on trips, a forum for whatever, downloads of some programs that i personnally like and a some other stuff im not sure of yet. But the site is going to be mostly media and down the road as i get better at flash ill had some flash animations, and im working on adding some audio just got to find it hidden in the depths of my HDD.

As for a name...well i decided i wasnt going to let a name hold me back on making my site to start out with....thats why im trying to get people to help suggest or vote on the fourms for one thats in the name-poll. The lack of having a name is also what is currently holding me back from a .com so until then youll just have to book mark it with its long name that i cant even remember....

Maybe down the road ill start writting some reivews of games and tech products that are being realised and purchase...

Edited by berto

Sorry bout posing it in the wrong section...i just didnt realise that it would go in this forum...

On another note, is anyone familar with adding a vertical scroll bar to an iframe? basically just when i need taht window to have a scroll bar?

Edited by berto