Hey OCC

sheldorisafk

I guess I never really took the time to Introdude myself. Shame on me!

Hai guyz! :D

And on that note, I plan to soon OC this rig of mine. I wanna see how close I can safely push this 955 of mine to 4.0! Though I've read most folks only push it to 3.6-3.8 w/o ridiculous cooling solutions. Wish me luck! :)

Edited by sheldorisafk

I guess I never really took the time to Introdude myself. Shame on me!

Hai guyz! :D

hai.jpg

And on that note, I plan to soon OC this rig of mine. I wanna see how close I can safely push this 955 of mine to 4.0! Though I've read most folks only push it to 3.6-3.8 w/o ridiculous cooling solutions. Wish me luck! :)

welcome !! and give er a go....you can do it...!! :thumbs-up:

cya

cj

Ok so here's an update. I've got my 955 @ 3.6 at 1.4v. Currently running prime95 for the last hour-and-a-half. Temp is currently at 46C so I know I've got some room to play with. Debating whether or not to push it further due to the weather where I live. We've been getting into the mid-70s in the afternoon lately and my room seems to heat up more than any other. While I'm at it, I'd love to hear from others who have played with the 955 and tips are appreciated. :)

Edit: I'm gonna post this in another place since this is the welcome forum and not the "look at my oc" forum >.<

Edited by sheldorisafk