CPU Clock Ratio: x19.5 = 3.9Ghz

CPU NB Frequency: x13 = 2.6Ghz

HT Link Frequency: +0.2 Ghz = 2.2Ghz

Memory Clock: x8.00 = 1600Mhz

DRAM Voltage: 1.840v

SB/HT Voltage 1.30v

CPU NB VID Voltage: +0.175v = 1.3v

CPU Voltage Control: +0.075v = 1.425v

All of these work just fine. I was playing games like Crysis beautifully, it boots and everything.

Except when I sleep, I move the mouse to wake it up and it reboots instead of waking up and Windows tells me that the Sleep Restore was not successful.

I have heard of Windows 7 having such problems with sleep mode but does this mean that now I can't put it on sleep?

Please note that the system boots wonderfully if I'm turning it off/on completely. Just not from sleepmode.

Thanks in advance.

So I take it if you remove the overclock everything works fine as far as sleep is concerned?

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I don't understand in the least what to do. I mean, I could bring it back to stock clocks, but why do that when everything ELSE works flawlessly?

well if sleep doesnt work i would try hibernate. same thing but it saves what you doing in your hdd and turns your pc off so its not using power. Then you just press power to turn it back on and its just like sleep mode. I tryed sleep mode in windows 7 and i got the same problem you got but I didn't OC.

well if sleep doesnt work i would try hibernate. same thing but it saves what you doing in your hdd and turns your pc off so its not using power. Then you just press power to turn it back on and its just like sleep mode. I tryed sleep mode in windows 7 and i got the same problem you got but I didn't OC.

Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks man. it's just that my keyboard has a sleep button on it and it's pretty convenient. i'm thinking it might even be a problem with the motherboard not loading my OC settings from BIOS and so it's like, loading one of my unstable overclocks instead. I'm not sure.

And yeah, if you take a look at my new signature, you can see it's stable where i have it now.

• 4 weeks later...

Im not gonna read through everyones responses but mine is pretty basic, every machine ive ever owned never liked sleep mode, no matter the settings stock or not. i never use it, except when i re-load an operating system, walk away for ten minutes, come back and BAM we got a crash, why? windows sleep mode, the one thing i always forget to turn off until it slaps me in the face.