AGP 4x Vs 8x @ HWZone..

I heard from some guy that the GeForce 5 is falling behind on the release date and its not even going to come out for another two month or more...and do you accually think that your going to get any more out of the G5 than the ATI 9700 there so powerful that the computers now cant even keep up with them...

Can you get more out of the GF5 than the 9700? Probably... especially if they use the 3Dfx technology...

Even if the ATI and GF5 are about the same... People like Posy, LinuXProX, and myself will get the GF, just because nVidia supports linux... ATI doesn't.

well i used to have a Radeon 8500 64mb and i loved it...it was a good little card never had any problems with it and the graphics were great and it ran smooth but i had alot of power backing it up...but the 4200 is better...if i were you i would get the 4200 or the 4400...because the 4400 and the 4600 are almost identical you really cant tell that much of a diff. and if your going to get a 4200 or 4400 get an MSI they are really good video card and they overclock good

well i used to have a Radeon 8500 64mb and i loved it...it was a good little card never had any problems with it and the graphics were great and it ran smooth but i had alot of power backing it up...but the 4200 is better...if i were you i would get the 4200 or the 4400...because the 4400 and the 4600 are almost identical you really cant tell that much of a diff. and if your going to get a 4200 or 4400 get an MSI they are really good video card and they overclock good

Agreed