Tax Refund.

greengiant912

woooh hoooo!

So I filled my taxes for the first time by myself today. Turbo tax ftw.... :P

Anyways I am getting like $800 back this year! w00t! New rims baby! :D

Anyways yeah I was shocked at how fast my employer got my W2s to me this year, usually we don't get them until late February.

Anyone else get their taxes done yet? Getting a nice refund? Going to buy something fun?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As "Black-a-mocha-Shake" Master Shake would say. "RIMS!"

I usually get 1,000-1,200 back every year.

I am still waiting for my company to send me the W-2's

Gonna pay off a certain credit card with this years refund lol.

As "Black-a-mocha-Shake" Master Shake would say. "RIMS!"

I usually get 1,000-1,200 back every year.

I am still waiting for my company to send me the W-2's

Gonna pay off a certain credit card with this years refund lol.

Yeah I should really do that too this year... I really need a fairly nice set of rims and tires for my car though.. My Monte just doesn't feel like a Monte without at least alloy rims...

I usually get about 4500.00 back a year but then I have to pay the Self-Employment tax out of that which is usually about 2600.00 (yes I have to pay extra tax to own my own business)

so I usually get a check back for 2000.00-3000.00 and I pay off bills i have slacked on thru the year...and some new PC parts after that...or whatever else side tracks me from the all important "I should save for my future" idea

TAX back ??? what the hell is that all about? I have never had a penny. :( Come on someone please give me a job so i can live in the USA... PLEASE :(

Will sort big stones from little stones.

Edit: Just been thinking about TAX . In the UK they have TAXed us so bad its $9.67 for 20 smokes! and $4.83 for a beer! Whats the prices over there ?

Edited by Danny_75

Getting 2,600 back by direct deposit by the 29th, but its getting split between two credit cards and some towards what I owe on the crotch rocket :(.

I wanted a FAST XFI for the z28, but priorities are priorities :'(.

TAX back ??? what the hell is that all about? I have never had a penny. :( Come on someone please give me a job so i can live in the USA... PLEASE :(

Edit: Just been thinking about TAX . In the UK they have TAXed us so bad its $9.67 for 20 smokes! and $4.83 for a beer! Whats the prices over there ?

5.00 for smokes and about a 1.00 per beer when bought in the case.... 30 pack of beer is 12.99 local which makes it less than .50cents a beer...

If the Inland Revenue put you on the emergency tax code for any period of time during the tax year, you'll get a tax rebate. However, once you're on the correct tax banding, you'll not likely see another rebate again, until you move jobs. I've had

It's not really free money some people choose to have more taken out of there paycheck then others and they just get given the extra back at the end of the tax year.

If people regular took some money out of there paycheck and put it aside monthly it would be the same results.