Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

WhenKittensATK

I think I have the server working and I will test it when the beta is released. If your intrested it will be called someting along the lines of Mysion' RO2 Beta server.

If I confirm that it's working I will post the IP.

edit: spelling

Edited by Mysion

Sounds cool. Remind me and I'll see if we can get it filled.

Yep, it's midnight and we're at the office slaving away on the final touches of the beta release. Is the anticipation killing you yet In less than 24 hours you may just have your hands on RO2!!!!

In the meantime, you can watch this low budget WW2 reinactment. Achtung! Achtung! Achtung! Achtung! Nein, my panzerwagen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILW5Hand7g

Edited by Krazyxazn

http://twitter.com/#...721440815194112

We are expecting the Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad beta to go live shortly!

After hours of being trolled by Yoshiro in the RO2 chat room, its finally happening.

For example:

10:01PM Yoshiro: I have good news

10:01PM Yoshiro: I still saved 15% by switching to Geico

AND it's out oh glorious day! I've only played an hour or 2 so far and I am very impressed.

In case any one has crashes in the server browser after you click refresh hit Quick refresh as quick as you can and it won't crash.

Look really good graphics wise too and brings my 6950 to 20 FPS om medium maps.....

Krazyxazn do you think that a 4mb upload speed would work for 32 players or should I lower it to 16....

Server Admin Stuff Link 1 and Link 2 and Link 3 <- You might find server hosting info there

Getting a flat 60-62 FPS on 1920x1200 @ High. I think Ultra was 52 FPS, not sure. Game is pretty buggy atm, but once you get into a server its fun. Going to take awhile to get used to the game. A lot of things they changed from RO1 to RO2 (including some of the keybinds).

2,712 Current Players || 2,712 Peaked Players RedOrchestra2Beta (Steam Stats) <-- Talk about the best time to view that haha.

Edited by Krazyxazn

It's activated on Steam now, just started downloading.

"Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Beta"

Damn it ... 5 mins after i check and post it is live... I had an instinct to check it later.. Should have followed it.. will try it when i go home..

RO2:HOS Support Section

-How to upload dump files?

-Game is crashing at launch?

-More general fixes and issues found there.

Update 4:54 PM US EST

The recent RO2 Steam Group Post

Update: 8:47PM US EST

Changelog for patch:

- Fixed the server browser being slow/laggy

- Fixed some crashing issues with the server browser

- Fixed certain maps crashing in countdown game mode when 64 players would respawn at the same time

- Fixed some icons getting stuck on the screen (FT1, FT2, etc)

- Fixed choosing (defaults) in the key config menu removing keys

- Fixed some debugging tools so us devs can figure out what is causing crashes easier

Edited by Krazyxazn

Having a blast playing. Not a fan of the Danzig remake, Apartments. This remake removes all my favorite old spots :( A bunch of bugs, but TWI is working fast at fixing them. The recent server browser patch works like a charm now.

Man... tried playing.. I am going to give it a shot for one more week.. and see if i can learn it.. if not hopefully I can get a refund for some other game..

If you want a refund, you best do it before the game releases. Only way they do refunds (on Steam).

Edited by Krazyxazn

If you want a refund, you best do it before the game releases. Only way they do refunds (on Steam).

Game is releasing on September 13th.. so I am going to be playing until september 6th to see if I can get the hang of it..

Game is good don't get me wrong but yes has a learning curve..

Mysion : I can't find your server ...

Edited by Gremlin