Unlocked Pre Week19 Xp2500 Bartons For Sale

Johnny

I've just came across 29 unlocked Barton 2500 CPUs I guessed i'd buy a few (15) definite unlocked ones all week 19 or younger. If anyone wants one let me know (you'll pay what i paid +pp thats a guarantee) as these babies are going to be like (Hen's teeth!) in a month or two.

Most of the big stores don't have anything earlier than week 44 now (all factory locked and totally unlockable!) ie your stuck with a multi of 11 but the fsb can be changed.

i paid

ive seen a unlocked 2500 go on ebay for over 150...

Im not greedy! just doing you guys a favor if you want one you pay what i pay plus p&p, Im in the UK

so let me know! these are tested for oc's but never been oced before!

i have tested nearly all of them and clocked all stable at 2300mhz straight in, stable in prime95 running 2 hours. 3 of them hit 2508mhz stable in prime95!

But then you say this....

these are tested for oc's but never been oced before!

You say in your first post they've been OC'ed, but then you say they haven't. Which one? I might have a friend that's interested, but I'd like to know how hard they've been beaten.

These chips were pulled from my Companies PCs, as they were upgrading to the new AMD 64. In their lifetime (4 mths) they were NEVER OC'ed.

I briefly tested each of them for OC's myself, each one for 2 hours using prime 95 to see how well they would run. Thats the only time they have been OC'ed (by me to test).

if your friend is interested drop me an email.

sorry didnt mean to offend. and sorry im in the us. oh and sorry again i have an unlocked 2500barton :D

Thats cool, I didn't take any offense. i know what you mean't ;)

I would love 150 for each :P ,

But i just want to sell em on at cost as i don't really mind. I just keep reading about people finding it hard to get an unlocked now and i thought it was a bit of luck finding these.

BTW what OC are you getting?

Edited by Johnny

hey guys!

i'm a total newbie to this stuff and was wondering how a person can tell if their 2500+ barton is unlocked?

thanks!

~joey~

Unlocking an Athlon XP requires physicaly opening and closing specific briges on your CPU. If you have never done that and you bought a retail CPU it is not unlocked. If you bought the CPU used and aren't sure if it was unlocked check to see if you can change your multiplier in your bios, if you can, someone has unlocked the chip! :)