New Mix by KingDingeling

kingdingeling

I think you did a pretty good job, I can't say that I'm fond of all of the music choices but overall its pretty decent.

smileythumbsup.gif

Which ones didn't you like? Some of the tracks were a bit random to be honest, I used 1 or 2 filler tracks to combine two others I liked ;)

I'll DL and feel like I'm driving the autobahn! :D

Autobahn? Naaa dude, you need some trance music for that, Darude - Sandstorm for example!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which ones didn't you like? Some of the tracks were a bit random to be honest, I used 1 or 2 filler tracks to combine two others I liked ;)

Autobahn? Naaa dude, you need some trance music for that, Darude - Sandstorm for example!

:bah: Sandstorm is overrated, but oddly I listen to alot of your chosen songs daily on the radio while delivering :lol: Good stuff, and I'm happy to actually here the better version of Sexy "Chick" I hate that they changed that on the radio <_<

I have a nice techno station that I listen to alot :), not to mention my own collection

They weren't all called House Vol. X, here's all the threads again:

Down Under Mix

Trance Vol. 2

Remixed Airport Mix

Airport & Airplane Mix (the original)

Summer Mix

House Vol. 2+3

House Vol. 1

Counting that now... this should technically be House Vol. 8 :lol: Fail on my part!

Some of those download links don't work, If anyone has them they should upload them to a site such as multiupload.com that spreads the file onto multiple sites so there is always a working link...

If I'm given working links I'll take the time to upload them all in some sort of .rar if you want.

I have Trance Vol. 2, Down under and Vol. 7.

I thought I had more.

Hardnrg and suchuwato if you have any of the ones that you made I'll upload an OCC pack or something like that.

Or better yet, I'm sure one of you guys somewhere has all of the files.

I suppose it would make sense for you to do it versus me.

I finally got around to the mix (vol. 8) and although I skipped B.E.P. since I hear it on the radio too much, the second track alone (the michael jackson remix) was so good that I'm getting all the other mixes right now for I have THAT much faith in your good choice in techno.

:thumbs-up:

The third song just started and I have chills lol (and as usual I have more justified hate for CRAPidshare) MegaUpload FTW!