Sign in to follow this  
Psywar

Gave up WoW...

So I finally did it!

I got tired of all the class's getting pretty much the same ability's..

I started playing about 2 years ago as a Warrior Tank.. Loved it.. then WotLK came out, and the introduced DK's - and Then all of a sudden all the Tank Class's had AOE's etc. etc.

Took the fun out of Tanking.

So then I created a Boomkin it was fun for a bit, I finally ended up getting damn good gear, and I am pretty sure my Rotation was solid, and I could not keep up with other class's in the DPS race.

So I finally got sick of it! I feel kind of bad though cuz I left my Guild Hanging lol, I actually have not been in the game in about a month.

I told them I would be back as soon as the new ICC Boss's opened up, but I just cant bring myself to go back.

Ive taken the WoW time, and I now am using it to hit the Gym. Which is really a great thing since I have been in and out of the Doctors offices as of late for many health related issues.

The past few weeks I have been visiting this site again pretty regularly, but I don't have much to contribute lol. I might OC this thing, but I dont think I will be modding the case, I spent about 300 bucks on this case, and I can't bring myself to put the dremel on it lol!

Anyways, you guys might see me around asking dumb questions and what not. I am one of the old school guys, but I have not overclocked anything hardcore since my old Pentium 3, and the AMD Athlon 2500.

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say "Hello!"

Laters!

-Psywar

Glad to hear you kicked the WoW addiction :D

Welcome back :)

Congrats on kicking the habit! I know a few friends who have quit playing that sold their accounts for a nice chunk of change.

Congrats on kicking the habit! I know a few friends who have quit playing that sold their accounts for a nice chunk of change.

My friend plays this game too much and always after he becomes level 80 or whatever the highest level it is he sells his character for a pretty high price.. I guess many people do that

Hrmm.. might be able to get a good chunk of change for my account. I might have to look in to this! lol!

Glad to hear your back man :)

I remember seeing you around here when I first joined about 5 years ago.

Now its time to give the EvE addiction a try. :P

lol, I am honestly waiting for Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic MMO :P

I hope the rumors of the 2011 release is false..