Lejaregg

COOLER MASTER HAF 932

Cooler Mast HAF AMD Limited Edition Is $160 and has free shipping. The regular one is $140 and it costs $25 to ship it coming to a total of $165. I would go with the limited edition one because it's cheap and nicer looking IMO.

The Blue HAF 932 is $130 with mail in rebates and only cost $10 to ship only $140 total. I believe this model has mush more lighted fans but blue isn't for everyone. Just another option.

Yeah I WISH - I saw this - because I bought the case - and I saw the limited AFTER I bought the damned thing!

The AMD one is sexy looking : [

I can return it can't I not? & just swap ? :D

EDIT:

i would not get the limited edition however.. it does lack a side fan... which is a missing 230mm fan.

That's very true - I didn't notice that. I might just find some way to get the fusion dragon on there.. MOD it somehow - I feel

the air vents are more important than a sweet image on the Plexiglas - good call. xD Not to mention the red looks.. stupid. :D

Edited by Lejaregg

Yeah I WISH - I saw this - because I bought the case - and I saw the limited AFTER I bought the damned thing!

Where did you buy it-Did you find a good deal?

I really dislike the lack of an unpainted case interior. That being said, it's a great case otherwise, room for just about anything, and a price you just can't beat, especially with the features included

you live in chicago but you don't know about compusa/tigerdirect?

thats kind of strange, naperville has the big rebranded tigerdirect as compusa and hoffman estates still has a tiger direct, so does orland park.

btw tigerdirect has the haf 932 $10 cheaper, it even gives me an option for free UPS ground 3-5 day thats another 25$ off.

Edited by cirro

I found a "Blue edition" with three 240mm blue LED fans included.

The other one - "Red edition (aka) Original" - only had 1 red LED fan and two regular 240mm.

I like LEDs personally, so I shot out for the "Blue Edition" - which with shipping and

everything came out to be I think $140 or $150 on Newegg.

But, the day after - I discovered the AMD edition - and I was like, "DAMNIT."

because the dragon on the side just looks sweet. But then someone on this thread of on

the Newegg 'comments' on the product said that there was 1 less 240mm fan and/or no fan space at

all on the side due to the whole piece of Plexiglas that is added for the fusion dragon

mod. Not to mention the color of the case is honestly hideous. :]

So I'm figuring when I get this case (supposedly tomorrow) - I'll probably mod

it with a fusion dragon sleeve or something that I can find online. Or make it myself.

I'll probably paint the inside - I don't know yet about that.

-Lejaregg

you live in chicago but you don't know about compusa/tigerdirect?

thats kind of strange, naperville has the big rebranded tigerdirect as compusa and hoffman estates still has a tiger direct, so does orland park.

btw tigerdirect has the haf 932 $10 cheaper, it even gives me an option for free UPS ground 3-5 day thats another 25$ off.

I never said I didn't know about Tiger Direct, I was simply asking where he ended up buying it and which one

Free shipping is pretty nice though ;)

Edited by R1P5AW