Sign in to follow this  
Special_K

Steam Problems

Hmm.. I don't see the problem, Steam(ing pile) sucks big time, so why does it matter if it doesn't work? :D Counter-Strike lost it's fun a while back as well. I suggest you do this, however: Go to a cheap store (Wal-Mart) and buy either Call of Duty or Battlefield 1942. B)

I had this problem like a year ago and i think that maybe they're doing something to steam because it took like a week then i was able to play again, i think that steam was just down

I'm not having any trouble.

I was bored, so I joined a french server, and started cutting up my teamates. Then they started shooting at me, so I threw grenades at them. I got kicked and banned from the server after I killed about 12 people, but I had fun :D

I'm not having any trouble.

I was bored, so I joined a french server, and started cutting up my teamates. Then they started shooting at me, so I threw grenades at them. I got kicked and banned from the server after I killed about 12 people, but I had fun :D

I hate it when people do that... I'm a serious player lol No hard feelings though.

OK I got steam reinstalled and its still not workin, but other people in my hall got it workin... wth is up with that? im beginning to think its one of my system processes or something :bah: please help