sack_patrol

What is your 2010 gaming resolution?

Not fail classes because I am playing Mass Effect 2 and DAO too much. Classes start today and I am in the middle of some games. Dangerous territory.

Not fail classes because I am playing Mass Effect 2 and DAO too much. Classes start today and I am in the middle of some games. Dangerous territory.

Golden rule of gaming: Play now, study later if there is any time left. Remember it well.

Edited by ballist1x

your playing mass effect 2 too much? jeez i didnt know it was released yet :P

Use fully my Christmas gift of 1920x1080 23" LCD by upgrading my X1900XT :D

Edited by anonemus

My classes start on Thursday and I'll be the same way in a week. Though currently, I'm in the middle of The Witcher lol.. that should change once ME2 comes out.

My resolutions:

1. Actually finish games that I start. I have a stack of about 20 games I haven't finished yet that I need to before I start even more.

2. Actually build a new computer in which to play more games at even higher settings than I already do.

3. Finally upgrade my PS3's hard drive.

4. Buy more games.

Golden rule of gaming: Play now, study later if there is any time left. Remember it well.

Golden rule of not failing at life. Get degree now. Play games after you get a job and you get home from work.

1. Get a new computer that rapes.

2. Take this rape-age - and use it to rape other people online.

3. Learn to overclock the shiat out of the new build, to get more rape.

:D

your playing mass effect 2 too much? jeez i didnt know it was released yet :P

Looking toward the future. 15 days to go!!

Golden rule of not failing at life. Get degree now. Play games after you get a job and you get home from work.

Well I've followed my golden rule (which is obviously better than yours) and I've never failed a class in my life, except for last year I failed French class. Though thats because I've only spoken it for almost 3 years now..and I don't really care about french. I also rarely do homework or study, but I'm at the same time at the top of the classes...not the number one but better than like 90% of the students.

Well I've followed my golden rule (which is obviously better than yours) and I've never failed a class in my life, except for last year I failed French class. Though thats because I've only spoken it for almost 3 years now..and I don't really care about french. I also rarely do homework or study, but I'm at the same time at the top of the classes...not the number one but better than like 90% of the students.

I've been the exact same way. Then you get to a magical place called college.

I've been the exact same way. Then you get to a magical place called college.

and college demands you give more time, you can still game but you gotta manage it, i didn't end so well last semester

and college demands you give more time, you can still game but you gotta manage it, i didn't end so well last semester

I've been able to manage it pretty well up until this year. All my courses are senior level engineering classes with extensive projects. Its not necessarily that they are difficult as much as they are time consuming. I'd rather take a break from gaming for a few months than fail a class now and not graduate on time.