What is your 2010 gaming resolution?

sack_patrol

Lets see, as far as serious resolutions go after I graduate / finish my senior project depending on the rest of my work load:

1) Play TF2 more. When I was working over the summer I must have averaged 15 hours a week.

2) Finish HL2 again and play through the 2 episodes

3) Play through some of the games I bought during the Steam Holiday Sale

4) Maybe buy a PS3 and all the God of War games and play them

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've followed my golden rule (which is obviously better than yours) and I've never failed a class in my life, except for last year I failed French class. T

You have massive amounts of epic fail on this forum, so I guess that more than makes up for your life-coaching advice there.

I rarely gamed at university, but getting back into it now between CPA exams and whatnot.

Well I've followed my golden rule (which is obviously better than yours) and I've never failed a class in my life, except for last year I failed French class. Though thats because I've only spoken it for almost 3 years now..and I don't really care about french. I also rarely do homework or study, but I'm at the same time at the top of the classes...not the number one but better than like 90% of the students.

lol

Anyway, I'd pretty much like to play some single player games throughout the year instead of overdosing on multiplayer.