Any Eagle Arion Users Out There ?

Publicnuisance

Has anybody here used the Eagle Arion ET-AR504LR-BK 2.1 speakers ? I was considering picking them up next pay cheque but would like to know if there are satisfied or dissatisfied customers of them first. What drew me to them was the low price of $50 and the frequency response of 20 Hz-20Khz which was better than a lot of other speakers. In an ideal world I would get the Logitech Z-2300 but they are past my budget.

Has anybody here used the Eagle Arion ET-AR504LR-BK 2.1 speakers ? I was considering picking them up next pay cheque but would like to know if there are satisfied or dissatisfied customers of them first. What drew me to them was the low price of $50 and the frequency response of 20 Hz-20Khz which was better than a lot of other speakers. In an ideal world I would get the Logitech Z-2300 but they are past my budget.

You can check out the OCC review here.

I wouldn't put alot into the claimed 20-20k hz. The 1%thd (distortion) however is quite high. For the amount of watts though, and assuming you won't be pushing them hard, I'd think they are worth 50 bucks if you need a cheap set of speakers.

I wouldn't put alot into the claimed 20-20k hz. The 1%thd (distortion) however is quite high. For the amount of watts though, and assuming you won't be pushing them hard, I'd think they are worth 50 bucks if you need a cheap set of speakers.

I might just bite the bullet and save up for the Z-2300 from Logitech. They are $180 plus taxes where I live but I have herad pretty awesome things said about them.