2010: Official Post Your Ride Topic

d3bruts1d

Digging those OZs, which ones are they and what offset do they have? Maaaaaaaybe they'd fit on my 1-series? :teehee:

But puhleeeeez don't do the Widebody kit! Keep it original! Here in Germany the E36 is the car which all the douchebags drive and pimp out to only make it look worse, an original E36 M3 is going up in prices already cause there's just too many botched up ones out there!

Edited by kingdingeling

Currently rebuilding the engine , trans and suspension. This was a few weeks before I took her apart:

DSCF3184.jpg

DSCF3176.jpg

DSCF3175.jpg

DSCF3171.jpg

DSCF3164.jpg

DSCF3159.jpg

0429000911a.jpg

This is how she is sitting now:

2010-09-07_07-35-34_629.jpg

523fd92b.jpg

cb8d0b38.jpg

End result, will be dropped on 18x8.5 front and 18x10.5 rear 3 piece oz mitos, with an ac schnitzer widebody kit and painted interalgos blue (I may stay black though).

Are those key marks on your car? If it is, that reminds me of why I moved out of Ohio. When I was a kid and my dad just had purchased a used Mercedes back in the early 90's, and someone in the Giant Eagle grocery store parking lot keyed the hell out of the trunk. Plus a lot of friend's we knew had their cars keyed on a constant basis. It's pretty heart breaking to say the least.

• 3 weeks later...

98 Ford Mustang Cobra

Pretty much stock minus some work on the LSD and your standard intake. I'll get some better pictures up tomorrow. Not the fastest thing in the world but it looks good and goes pretty darn good. I'll eventually throw a blower on it down the road once it's built up a bit.

Edited by Sagittaria

Well I've still got all the same stuff as last year, but recently added a new addition.

My car hasnt changed:

20100424132125.th.jpg

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC

My old truck I still have until I sell it:

img20100911112144.th.jpg

1995 Chevrolet Silverado K2500 w/7.4L Gas (454)

And my "new" truck

img20100924122100.th.jpg img20101009143742.th.jpg

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD w/6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel and 5 speed Allison trans

Since I don't believe I've posted my car.. '99 Honda Civic EX. ~173k miles on it.

IMG_1893.jpg

And no, I won't show off the front end until I clean it. Since its covered in who knows how many bugs after driving 120 miles on the highway each day. :lol:

IMG_1903.jpg

That was my left rear tire up until about 5 hours ago... and yes, it blew out on the inside facing the car.

Since I don't believe I've posted my car.. '99 Honda Civic EX. ~173k miles on it.

PICTURE!

And no, I won't show off the front end until I clean it. Since its covered in who knows how many bugs after driving 120 miles on the highway each day. :lol:

PICTURE!

That was my left rear tire up until about 5 hours ago... and yes, it blew out on the inside facing the car.

Whose S10? and JESUS MAN!

The tire blew out while I was traveling at ~75mph on the highway between Las Cruces (where my school is) and Deming (my house). I was doing about 83 when I noticed my car was vibrating a bit.. slowed down some and listened for what tire. Then BAM, exploded, looked in my side view and saw a plume of smoke and pieces of tire fly out. Pretty much hit the brakes then and got off on the side of the road and yeah, saw that. Got it swapped with the spare but I could only do 50mph on that, but luckily I was only 12 miles outside town so it only took 20 minutes. :lol: I could see pieces of the tire 100 feet beyond where I stopped on the side of the road...

The S10 is my dad's btw. Its a 2000.

The tire blew out while I was traveling at ~75mph on the highway between Las Cruces (where my school is) and Deming (my house). I was doing about 83 when I noticed my car was vibrating a bit.. slowed down some and listened for what tire. Then BAM, exploded, looked in my rear view and saw a plume of smoke and pieces of tire fly out. Pretty much hit the brakes then and got off on the side of the road and yeah, saw that. Got it swapped with the spare but I could only do 50mph on that, but luckily I was only 12 miles outside town so it only took 20 minutes. :lol: I could see pieces of the tire 100 feet beyond where I stopped on the side of the road...

The S10 is my dad's btw. Its a 2000.

Good thing you slowed down!! :lol:

Thought it was about time to add my rides to the list, sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. First there's the '97 Cavalier Z24(my daily driver), '06 Hyundai Sonata(wife's daily driver), and the beater in the back, a '91 Mazda B2200 that gets used to haul all the crap around that won't fit in the cars.

post-65191-12870087985803_thumb.jpg

post-65191-12870088246762_thumb.jpg