2010: Official Post Your Ride Topic

d3bruts1d

That an Impala? My Monte Carlo has the same front end and uses the same headlights. Where did ya get the projectors?

Waco drives a Cobalt, looks like an '04 or '06 I think. And eBay has surprisingly a lot of car parts in real good condition, not saying he got them there, but it is where I got my tail lights lol.

That an Impala? My Monte Carlo has the same front end and uses the same headlights. Where did ya get the projectors?

'07 Cobalt SS. The headlights are Depo projectors with halogen bulbs (didn't want to spring for HIDs :lol:) from Ebay. :)

'07 Cobalt SS. The headlights are Depo projectors with halogen bulbs (didn't want to spring for HIDs :lol:) from Ebay. :)

What brand of halogens did you get? I need to replace the headlights on my Civic so I need some ideas of what works the best. I don't have any good photos of my car yet, but I'll take some tomorrow to show on here. I'll just avoid showing the dents.

@Bosco, I don't think your wife needs that enormous of a truck. :lol: It is quite nice looking though, one of my friends has one and he loves it.

Here's our 1970 MGB.

MG_front.jpg

Technically, it's The Woman's car. I am just the official mechanic and detailer. :)

Thats MINT!!!!!

Pitty its a left hooker! That car in the UK would get $20k easy

Bet where you live it doesnt rain much:) Iam from the UK and for us they are just piles of rust :) Nothing like British layland :)

Edited by Danny_75

Mines same from last year.

Anyone know of a good place to buy rims and tires? I am looking to buy some, I want to spend about $400 on rims, and same w/ the tires about... Cheaper the better, so long as they don't look like . lolz..

post-66459-1265742970_thumb.jpgpost-66459-1265742995_thumb.jpg

post-66459-1265742979_thumb.jpgpost-66459-1265742989_thumb.jpg

Edited by greengiant912