Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

2010 New Beginnings

I can only imagine it, an OCC camping trip! Whos bringing a generator! Because you know everyone is going to come with all their gadgets, and likely have a few people bring their PCs lol....

Oh btw better find a campground that offers WiFi and or has good 3G coverage! Because depriving people of the internets would be a bad idea... ;)

I can only imagine it, an OCC camping trip! Whos bringing a generator! Because you know everyone is going to come with all their gadgets, and likely have a few people bring their PCs lol....

Oh btw better find a campground that offers WiFi and or has good 3G coverage! Because depriving people of the internets would be a bad idea... ;)

+1 :D

Bosco's backyard? :lol:

Bosco's backyard? :lol:

I barely have the power to run my own stuff never mind the rest of the group :lol:

I'd like more file space so we can post more pictures

When you go camping it is time to UNPLUG and enjoy other things besides computers though I am sure more than one would show up with a smartphone or something to still check email and the site.

Cold weather camping is the best!

I don't mind warm weather camping, just not as enjoyable. I must say New Mexico was the best, warm during the day and at night you could actually use your sleeping bag and not be hot :D

So its set, Location: Bosco's backyard :lol: (Now date and time :P)

Edit: Oh I thought we were doing OCC camping :lol:

Edited by Krieg1337

Cold weather camping is the best!
Hey, just because you'd like to cuddle up to bosco for warmth, doesn't mean the rest of us would enjoy it :P

When you go camping it is time to UNPLUG and enjoy other things besides computers though I am sure more than one would show up with a smartphone or something to still check email and the site.
Yeah, well, some of us (unfortunately) can't be disconnected from work email for several days.

The more the better :)

As for my list oh there is a few around here that get on it from time to time including some staff :lol:

I really don't have one I just like to joke around with people like I do have one. But if I am ticked at someone they find out real quick :lol:

I think I have hit that list a few times! LOL Usually at 4 in the morning!

When you go camping it is time to UNPLUG and enjoy other things besides computers

What are you talking about? Get out of here! Traitor! :P

Sign in to follow this