Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

2010 New Beginnings

What I've been really wanting to see around here for quite sometime now is a facelift on OCC. The current theme is starting to look a bit dated and a refresh would really compliment the already great layout that is applied to this site.
Uch! Please no change to the theme!

You can kiss up all you want your are still # 1 on my s*** list :P
:lol:

You can kiss up all you want your are still # 1 on my s*** list :P

All of this sounds amazing Boss! If you did a camping trip i would be inclined to fly over for the weekend just to meet up with you guys :)

Also just out of curiosity, may i ask what exactly is your S*** list and what deeds get you on it? :lol:

All of this sounds amazing Boss! If you did a camping trip i would be inclined to fly over for the weekend just to meet up with you guys :)

Also just out of curiosity, may i ask what exactly is your S*** list and what deeds get you on it? :lol:

The more the better :)

As for my list oh there is a few around here that get on it from time to time including some staff :lol:

I really don't have one I just like to joke around with people like I do have one. But if I am ticked at someone they find out real quick :lol:

As for my list oh there is a few around here that get on it from time to time including some staff :lol:

When he says, "staff" he is actually saying Claymeow lol

Camping trip is something that we have talking about for over the last year or so. We were going to do a staff one but I thought that we can open it up to everyone. Basically we will find somewhat of a central location and pick a long weekend and all head out.

Sounds cool

Great news!

Looking forward to the Forum upgrade and the videos.

I bet we are talking about video reviews/previews as we see on youtube and if that's so, even better!

:rolleyes:

All the changes for this year sound great, we are really a big site and a large community, and it's time to broadcast that to everyone. I can't wait for this year to finally take effect.

The camping trip does sound pretty interesting though, I wasn't expecting that. :lol:

When he says, "staff" he is actually saying Claymeow lol

I would never be caught dead on the same list as you :P

Sign in to follow this