Queenz

Queenz Silverstone Raven Build Log

I finished her up yet again today. I just wanted to show some pictures of the completed build, work area, and my TV I installed on my wall last year.

Yes I have an obsession with nautical stuff. I love boats and ships and light houses. I've been to most major light houses in the U.S :lol: so you can suck it

cimg1826o.jpg

cimg1846.jpg

cimg1847e.jpg

cimg1848z.jpg

cimg1849.jpg

Edited by Queenz

Expect to see a newly revised and totally different build log with in the next month. It will be even bigger than this one with totally brand new parts! Only the case will be reused.

Stay tuned......

Nice, I want to see some black fans with white LEDS in it. Also, that white LED should be replaced by an LED strip. Because the light can be directed, the build can be highlighted more, with out an overbearing about of light shinning right in your eyes like the cathode style often does. Jut a thought.

Nice, I want to see some black fans with white LEDS in it. Also, that white LED should be replaced by an LED strip. Because the light can be directed, the build can be highlighted more, with out an overbearing about of light shinning right in your eyes like the cathode style often does. Jut a thought.

Lastly, I would like to see some pictures in the dark and with the side panel on to see how it would look when you you would actually be playing with it.