Crosshair II Formula

hi everyone :)

anybody here use this board with a Phenom II? I have been looking around local stores and the price getting quite cheap and the bundled accesories is great, i'm guessing that with a bios update this thing should work properly with a new proc. the only question I got in my mind is will it oc as good as a 790GX/FX based board?I mean the tweaking option so rich and much better than my board wich is nvdia based too ( i can do 4.0 stable but with a penalty of high vcore :( ). so is it worth the money or maybe i shoud get 790GX board instead like M4A78-E or KA790GX-M

I am currently using a CrosshairIII with a pII 955 and its a great machine. I am also using a 790gx with a pII and it is also a great machine. The Crosshair is my gaming rig and with the 2 4870's in crossfire makes for the best gaming rig I've ever had the privilege of owning. Its really a matter of budget. They are both great boards and with the phenom chips you cant go wrong.

well Crosshair II is a 780a SLI chipset so i think it will work differently :unsure: anyway what about the Supreme FX 2 sound card bundle? is it great? is worth changing from SB Live24Bit?

Edited by panjang110