WOOOO ... its out ... bosco it needs to be reviewed!

unknownuser200

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a kidney or some other valuable organs they aren't using that I can uh...."borrow" for a bit <.<

I could never use up 1TB...it's impossible...even 250GB is a bit much but good for most.

I'm actually close to filling up the 1.3tb of space I have now (I've actually slowed way down on the DL's because of it lol, or it would have been filled months ago) :P I might buy me an SSD as an OS drive in my next build but not something this expensive XD

Actually, I should probably install my OS onto a SATA drive finally, it's been on the same 320gb IDE since the later days of my K7 build

I can't have less than a 250gb OS drive, which is keeping an SSD out of my system for probably a good few more months

LOL I run a 80GB in my main PC. I am dual-booting Vista/Ubuntu and I also have a virtual machine on top of that.

LOL I run a 80GB in my main PC. I am dual-booting Vista/Ubuntu and I also have a virtual machine on top of that.

I install like everything and leave things installed (not to mention all my HD shows I buffer through before I put them on my 1.5TB)