damian

Steam Holiday Sales

Mass Effect for Clay, and Portal for me!

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

FINALLY! I was hoping for 75% Off, but thought it'd be 50% off. I'm glad it's the former!

More money going to Valve! :lol:

Game #55 in my Steam List :)

EDIT: 55 games, not 54...must have miscounted yesterday.

FINALLY! I was hoping for 75% Off, but thought it'd be 50% off. I'm glad it's the former!

More money going to Valve! :lol:

Game #54 in my Steam List :)

I'm also going to pick up Mass Effect :D

I'm also going to pick up Mass Effect :D

For $5, you can't go wrong. Bioware has yet to disappoint me in the games I've played (NWN, KOTOR, DAO).

Portal on sale, and my PC delayed till after the holidays. Fuming.

Doesn't stop you from buying it now.

Indeed, I've 2 Steam games and 2 retail games that I've never played and won't for a while. Fuming.

Of the 55 games in my Steam list, I've played and/or are playing 21 of them :lol:

Well for once, there is almost nothing I want on the one day sale lol. Mass Effect for 4.99 (get it if you never played), Portal for 4.99 (same thing as ME), Complete DOOM Pack for 13.59, Devil May Cry 4 for 22.49 (not much of a deal), Sam & Max Complete for 14.99 (hell of a deal), and RedLynx Trials 2: SE for 2.49. I'm only tempted by Sam and Max but, I can more than likely do without it. I'm still waiting for The Witcher to drop on a one day sale but 13.59 for it is still a steal.

I'm only tempted by Sam and Max but, I can more than likely do without it.
My feeling exactly. I know it's gotten good ratings, and it seems like it'd be a funny casual game, but just don't see when I'd want to play it over other games.

My feeling exactly. I know it's gotten good ratings, and it seems like it'd be a funny casual game, but just don't see when I'd want to play it over other games.

I concur. TF2 is my go to game, as seen by my Steam playtime. Though when I graduate and don't have access to lightning fast internet anymore, single player games will be good for me. And hopefully I'll have much more time to do stuff when I graduate.

Grabbed Mass Effect, Portal, and Trials 2. Now up to 40 games, with 15 purchased during this sale. Out of all 40 games, Left 4 Dead is the only one I've paid full price for, and that was a gift.