Best case for High air flow(air cooling)

Hi Guys

Im looking to buy a full tower case for my new system, the gtx 275 was too tight on my mid tower scout.

I would like to spend no more than 230 AUD or roughly 200US on the full tower.

The ones i have in mind are the Antec 1200 the HAF 932 and the SS raven rv01 or rv02

If there are any better cases or you have any experiences with any cases please help out.

I would like to have to do the least things possible after buying the case, such as extra fan and so on.

Thanks

Edited by Rakesh

For 200 bucks try Lian-Li. They are leet 100% aluminum cases. Other than that, Antec 900-902-300-300 illusion. Also alot of Silverstone cases are 100% aluminum and below 200$ so check them out too in newegg. If you can't but from newegg...u can still use it to check out the cases and images, as well as reviews about each one.

there are two ive used personally that have amazing airflow if done properly.. my current cosmos s the internal temps never go above room even under full load... it actually gets hotter when u take the door off.... or coolermaster astc 840 is also very good! the 840 would more then likely be quieter and cheaper though being it has 230 mm fans compared to it took 8 120mm fans in my cosmos s

HAF 932 ftw. Right now I have my rad in and the three fans on top are causing a slight vacuum internally so It cools exceptionaly. Even when on air using the factory fans its very good..... all around, cooler master makes good stuff.

Edited by boinker

HAF 932 ftw. Right now I have my rad in and the three fans on top are causing a slight vacuum internally so It cools exceptionaly. Even when on air using the factory fans its very good..... all around, cooler master makes good stuff.

CM RC832 here. So many ways of changing air flow direction. Plus, IMO They're styled, yet not rediculous looking like the Sniper/scout and NZXT cases....Oh did I mention It's all Alu?

got an antec 900 and it cools extremely well, wouldn't recommend it though because wire management isn't the best...

check out the antec 902 or the cooler master haf-932.

welcome to occ by the way :thumbs-up:

Edited by Maj0r Gamer