Catalyst 9.12's are out now!

00stevo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed any performance increases then? Ive noticed i can now enable 2xmsaa without as much lag as the 9.11's.In fact it feels much smoother to play so ive left AA on for once.Im on about dirt 2 btw.

I haven't installed mine yet, I'll do it tonight and tell you how everything is (though the only game I'm playing right now is Tropico 3 and don't have Dirt 2 :()

Do you have Red faction then? I just installed that tonight and performance was pretty poor.Sub 30fps anytime buildings were blown up.Must be my lowly dual core :P

i traded my 4850 for an 8800gts 512mb. I dont game as much so its no biggie, the advantage to is the ppd I'll be squeezing out of it :)

Good save!! Folding FTW :), that's currently what I'm using my 8800GT for while there are no physx games to play.

I was having a Really annoying issue with Borderlands, which would make the textures on the floor and walls completley non exhistent when indoors, Just installed the 9.12's and im happy to report that the problems fixed - anyone want to co-op The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned with me? :D

These drivers are working well for me. No noticable improvements are any problems either although the only thing I've been playing lately is Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer.

Kind of off-topic but in the multiplayer do you sometimes get random lag that freezes your game for a second or two? Just wondering because this only happens occasionally and its not the internet.

When I was with 9.10...or whatever it was before I had issues with dirt2, thats the soul reason I updated to 9.11 everything else was fine. I hate the ATI download manager...it was better before when u only got display driver without anything else...now I can't have display driver without the install manager. Anyway for now it's all good so I'll skip a few updates.