I'm not talking like bolted to any kind of sheet metal, I am saying one fan bolted to another, bolted to another connected by a wire to bend in and form a corner and be yet another fan, the whole mother board secured to fans, with racks made of fans to set hard drives and ROM drives into, and maybe one frame of sheet metal to fit PCI cards to. I've never seen that done if anyone ever wants to make a unique case.

Edited by AnomalousX

Don't bother man... If you have time and money to spend, you'd have more to gain from a "smart" case mod and/or watercooling.

Haha of coarse it's not about building a smart case or cooling system, it's like if I had the extra parts and time to muck around with it or some one did it would be amusing.

And it could be done better but I do like that guy's handiwork. I also love his drawback notes:

A handle or two would be nice, also. The thing weighs a ton and is about as easily moved as a freshly-dead hippopotamus.

It's a little noisy, too.

Maybe future designs could incorporate a hover skirt? In addition to being an all fan PC it could also be a personal hover craft! For mobile computing of coarse.

Maybe future designs could incorporate a hover skirt? In addition to being an all fan PC it could also be a personal hover craft! For mobile computing of coarse.

Hover crafts are fun, me an my friend built one (the hovering was accomplished by a leaf blower).

with a whooping 530 cfm!

And crazy driving 70dba... my lawn mower is 88dba and its loud.

EDIT: I wonder how many watts does it consume...?

Edited by PingoPongo