The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Movies:

World War Z- Better than I thought it would be, very thrilling for sure. One of the better zombie kinda movies

Warrior- I hate Rocky but I would say if THIS was the boxing movie everybody idolized, I would have to say I agree. Excellent movie!

Anime:

Inuyasha Final Chapter- After many years I'm finally finishing the show

Full Metal Panic- Pretty decent so far, great mixture of comedy and character development and I think the plot is just starting to pick up now so it can only get better

Elfen Lied- Short and Sweet series, great bloody/nudie romancey kinda show.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood- I'm sorry Gurren Lagann, you're now my second favorite anime. I seriously have not seen such an amazing balance in a show in quite a while. Great characters, great action, great story, great (and tasteful) comedy relief, and really great ending that didn't leave anything up to question. I liked the original but LOVED this series!

World War Z- Better than I thought it would be, very thrilling for sure. One of the better zombie kinda movies

I thought the movie was fairly decent as well, however I sincerely recommend reading the book.

It is such a great storyline, the way it is written is pretty unique (every chapter revolves around the narrator interviewing a survivor of World War Z.) but it is honestly one of my top 10 books that I've read from the past 10 years.

Season 2 is going to blow your mind!

It was an ALL season marathon, and it was ALL good.

WWZ book is suprisingly good. The interview/documentary style works incredibly well and would be great for a TV series.

• 5 weeks later...

Just watched: 2 Guns and The Grandmaster tonight.

Both were excellent movies. 

The Grandmaster was a bit disappointing to me in the aspect that in my opinion it did not really deal a whole lot with Ip Man, but more-so the Gong family and the "64 hands" technique. 

The cinematic's were just excellent though and the opening fight scene was pretty incredible. The movie really displayed the pure strength and grace of martial arts.

• 1 month later...

I recently stumbled across a list of most disturbing movies ever made. The top of the list was 'A Serbian Film.' Let's just say that the climax of the movie left me shaken. To the core. Disturbing didn't begin to describe this movie.

On a lighter note, we watched 'We're the Millers.' I laughed my but off nearly the entire movie.

On a lighter note, we watched 'We're the Millers.' I laughed my but off nearly the entire movie.

I decided to watch this the other night.  I really thought it was going to be some stupid family movie or something, but holy crap I laughed my ass off it was hilarious. Definitely the funniest movie I've seen all year.

Edited by feetfats