The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

I couldn't believe my eyes that someone from the Twinklight movies

I'm so happy that I can't name or put a face to a single actor/actress from any of them.

Also...HAHAHAHA you know who was in the Twilight movies. :lol:

Sadly I know them all............

Really? We're going to be embarrassed about buying tampons now? :lol:

I toss them on the conveyor without worry. What's bad about it? If you're buying them you're getting laid. I fail to see the source of embarrassment. :rofl:

I've seen my fair share of chic flicks, I'm just glad that BP tends to like movies that aren't in that category. :D

Back on topic - I've been trying to make my way through FF7: Advent Children Complete. I tend to make about 20 minutes of progress before I fall asleep each time because I start it waaaay too late to actually make it all the way through. It's amazing how much easier it is to understand that the original release though!

I never understood what the big whoop was about buying tampons. If you want to be embarrassed about anything, be embarrassed about buying that massive pack of toilet paper. Cashier is probably thinking "Good lord, does WARDOZERX spend his entire day shitting?!"

Also, woohoo, have my own job and my own company, I do what I want when I want. Sure, I won't use my phone while I'm working because its rude as hell, but hey, if I need to, then I can.

Edited by Onion

No, I can't even have them on my person at work. :lol:

Man, BP won't even let you have a phone while you play stay at home trophy husband? That's harsh.

Sure, let's go with that.

Firing up the next 20 minutes now. :lol: